Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The 2nd Part of My Story with No Name

The bus slowed at my stop. I gathered my things. "Have a good time Angelina", Fred said as he opened the doors. "Oh and will you be stopping by the house later for dinner?" "Thanks Fred.", I said as I walked out. "I havent heard from Vinny yet so I don't know about later." "Okay doll", Fred said as he closed the doors. I watched the bus slowly drive away and disappear around the corner.
I took a deep breathe and walked to the doors of the studio, my mind blank. I opened the doors and was greeted by Ms. Suzie the owner of the studio. " How are you dear?" she called from her offie. "I'm fine Ms. Suzie. Can't wait for my lesson." She poked her head out of her office and smiled at me. I set my bag down on a chair. I slid out of my jeans and t-shirt revealing my leotard and tights underneath I quickly untied my shoes and put on my ballet shoes. I loved the quick,airy feeling they gave my feet.
The waiting room of the studio isn't big or fancy. It had a bunch of pictures of dancer covering the walls, many gray chairs for the parents or waiting dancers liek me, an old T.V. which ballet shows play on, theres a water jug which dispenses water into your little cup that you grab from the side, a little table and chairs for the little brothers and sisters,and little kid books to keep them busy. There's a little room connected and right inside is another door which leads to the bathroom.
Mr. Edwards came out and told me to go and stretch at the barre. I walked into the studio and instantly felt the temperature change. I shivered happily. The studio was my favorite room in the whole world at the moment. It had huge windows on one wall that faced the street and a wall of mirror. One wall held the stereo equipment and the door I just walked through and . The other wall was able to go up or down to either connect or seperate the studio at the other end to this one. I pulled the barre away from the windows and placed it in the center. I then started stretching, with my mind at ease.



I hope you like it once again please comment I wouldd LOVE to know what you think.
Crazy Daisy

5 comments:

rambler said...

u pay a lot of attention to detail, and that's a really good thing! i love ur story so far. i wonder what ur planning for her. the possibilities are endless. keep me posted on upcoming posts! XD

again...thx for reading and commenting on my stories!

SleepySpirals said...

I love the story!! I like the details, the more details the better it is for me. (: Then it's easier to imagine, you know? Anyway, continue it when you can cause I really enhoy reading it. :D

CaroNome said...

Good story!!! I agree, the details make it for me. =)

I have to know, since you dance too, do you do any summer intensives?

CaroNome
scoredesk.blogspot.com

xmcx said...

i really like your story! and like amani said, i like that u use a lot of detail!
-just one thing,
theres a water jug which dispenses water into your little cup that you grab from the side
id take the "cup" part out!

gracie said...

Again, I love it! It makes me so happy to read your stories! Details make it the most magical thing! Love ya! <33

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com