Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay here it Goes: My Story without a Name and no this is not based on my life...lol :)

THERE was my bus...........Finally!! I mean normally I don't mind if my bus is late on the weekends but today I had ballet.It was a totally differant story. Fred opened the doors of the bus and gave me a small smile. "Sorry Angelina", he said." I'm sorry I know you have ballet . There was a couple with a bunch of luggage; they were going to the airport.It took a while to get them settled.......I tried to hurry." He looked really sorry. I smiled ,"It's okay Fred" , I said as I sat down in the front. "You know Mr. Edward is always a little late." "I also know that you like to get to the studio a little early so you can stretch." "Well some days I can get that and Some days I can't the bus schedule is not ryled by me." When we stopped at a red light he turned to me and said,"How are things going at home?" That transllates to," Your mom and your brother aren't fighting to hard...Right?" Things are going okay ", I said which translates to , " Well niether one of them has tried to kill the other......yet." He gave me an apologetic look and went back to driving ,leaving me to think my thoughts. My mind went back home...and the night before. Last night had been one of the worst nights in a while. Mom and Malcom just went back and forth all night. Ever since Dad left to go and get "a big opportunity in New York" Malcom and Mom have been at it worse then ever. I'm the only one who keeps things half-way decent,If I wasn't here the house would explode with chaos. I mean they both argue for no reason. If Mom asks Malcom to mow the lawn its this big deal about how Mom is just trying to keep him away from his friends and keep him from having a life, even though he knows that Mom doesn't know how to work a lawn mower. Likewise if Malcom asks Mom to go to the movies Mom starts telling Mal how she doesn't like the movie or his friends and how she thinks that Mal should be part of our family more and actually eat dinner with us like he should. When Dad was here it wasn't like this.Mal wasn't so rebelious and Mom wasn't so uptight ,short-tempered,or fragile. She cries over everything a dirty dish, a family photo,soap operas (which she never used to watch!)I mean the other day I got a PAPER CUT and she flipped.When Dad was here he,Mal,and I would go get ice-cream and go to the beach to hang out. Now Mal never talks to me and he is always busy going out eith his friends or staying cooped up in his room. I spend most of my time avoiding conflict and doing ballet. I forced these thoughts out of my head. Today was Saturday and I had ballet(!) Today I was going to be happy NOTHING was going to ruin that not Mal,not Mom, and especially not Dad.

Hope you guys like it.Please comment.It makes me feel good :)!!

Crazy Daisy

3 comments:

rambler said...

i luv it! i luv stories that can relate to real people. cant wait to see what happens next!!! keep it up!

jenn said...

i like it! goodjob. i am always so impressed by you and your many talents. i am also very proud of you.

gracie said...

I love it! I am so excited to read the next one! They sound like something that is published in a real book! Love ya forever! <3

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com