Saturday, March 15, 2008

RAIN!!!!

Its Raining It's Pouring,.............. or at least it was and it might later.!!!! If there is one thing that you need to know about me its that I LOVE and ADORE rain!! :) It makes me go even more crazy. So I just got out of the movie theatre I went to go see Spiderwick Chronicles because my little brother read the books and we have this thing in our house where if we read the book we can go see the movie and it was his first time reading a book that turned into a movie...ANYWAY we get out and its raining raindrops....then slush....then hail!!It was fun. As we are driving out of the parking lot we see a kind of dull rainbow and as we see more sky we notice there is a rainbow right next to it! This Rainbow was really vibrant and I took a picture of it for you guys! I now I can hear ya now *background*( Ahhh thats so sweet!) Yeah you now thats what you are thinking . The colors didn't turn out so vibrant but you can use your imagination. I also took a picture of a cherry tree cuz it was pretty and we were sitting in traffic(tons of fun!) Sorry its a bit blurry (we are in a car what can you expect!) Enjoy!!
Crazy Daisy

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com