Friday, March 14, 2008

Whole Foods Palace

So I just came home from a land of far far away.This land consists of amazing places called Bev-Mo! and Pet Smart(just to name a few), places of useful things. In this land of far far away there is an exquisite palace. For most girls this palace would contain rubys, crystals,emaralds,sapphires,amathysts, and garnets. For me this palace contained ruby grapes,crystal clear water,bluberries the color of sapphires, emerald green lettuce,rasberries the color of garnets,and amathyst colored eggplants.All organic and fresh. The people of this far far away land call it Whole Foods. It is two stories and full of everything to fit your daily needs, and everything to fit your not so daily needs.It has a fabulous parking structure where they give you free two hour parking(as if that is enough time) and everything. This is an enchanted magical place where they have machines that grind nuts and produce fresh ground peanut butter, almond butter, chocolate almond butter, and chocolate peanut butter. :)! This palace had a place where they make freshjiuce,smoothies, pastries, gelato, sorbets, coffe, pizza, and chocolate. They have every kind of wine and tea imaginable. Its enough to make a girl want to faint!! I want to live there and be Queen of the Palace, but sadly that is up to the ruler ,who the subjects call my manager. I had to leave :( but I had to tell you of this fabulous palace. And all I have to say is I will be back!!
Crazy Daisy :)

1 comments:

Siobhan said...

lol, your so cute :D

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com