Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CRAZY-even for me!

OMG this past like two(?) weeks have been a rush of school,homework,eat,sleep,breathe,get dressed,stay awake,oh yeah ballet..,brush your teeth,wake up-ness. It has been very tiring..I have hardly had anytime to pratice dance which really pisses me off. I like being able to stretch and do some simple excersices before I go to bed.This past time has been to demanding and I have been dead asleep right when I hit the pillow.Yes state testing is done but we now have to be prpared for a state of finals.Math and science in the class.But we ALSO have to do an ADDITIONAL math and english test for the district.That SUCKS...TREMENDOUSLY. I hate it! oh btw I preformed Grease all last week!! It was a ton of fun.I preformed it 4 times! I got to see my uncles again.They both came back from Iraq and it was really fun.We just messed around and made fun of each other all weekend.Can't get any better than that Right? So yeah lots happening.ON TOP OF THAT..MY MOMMY IS GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!! Yay!!I love J he is really cool and tons of fun. so yeah. http://davidsbridal.com/search.jsp?search_category=&search_query=gold&x=0&y=0 this is her dress. It is the gold one with the rufflies.This is my dress right here http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_br_browse_box&node=1104830&frombrowse=1&rh=tgt%5F2%3AGreen Its the green halter top eyelet one in the bottom right hand corner.So yeah!Very busy.I am soo JAZZED cuz I have ballet class tomorrow.Yippie!! I found this really cool site check it out! It is polyvore.com
Register and go crazy!!
So yeah thats about it.LOL:P

Crazy Daisy-Love Ya!

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

WHoa...... o.o
Slow down girl, I don't want to find you passed out in the toilet from exhaustion! (:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com