Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I wish...

I wish I could tell you how I feel but I cant express it in words
I wish I could tell you how much I care but I have doubts about what you would think
I wish that you could be real with me like you do my friends
I wish you could be MORE real with me than you are with my friends
I wish you would give me some time
I wish you wouldnt walk away when things get akward
I wish that you would fully understand
I wish for another endearing letter
I wish that I had the guts to do everything Im asking of you
I know that it is not exactly fair but I make an effort and if you did it I would too
I wish that you would stay
I wish I was invited into your heart
I will call
but I wish you would answer and make things easier

Crazy Daisy- Wishful thinking

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Awwww.....

*hugs*

Girl, he's not worth the pain that you're probably going through right now. But if you still wish to hang on, that's entirely your choice and I'll stand by you with it. Okay?

Keep a chin up and just keep smiling. You never know, there might be some other better guy out there falling in love with it. =P

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com