Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today's Ponders..

So I had to walk home today...like I do every Wednesday except I forgot my ipod which I normally bring to keep the city noise at bay and to give my brain something to listen to. Anyway I forgot it and I was going to read as I walked but then I decided not to and to ponder humanity and what makes us unique the most. Reading that right now makes me feel so smart :P! So I started walking and thinking and I decided that what makes us different than anything else is our great capacity to love.. Now I'm not saying animals don't have feelings of love and protection but the capacity humans can love and appreciate the world is so much.. I mean when you really truly love someone or something it swallows you and its part of what you are and what you do it fills your space and person and soul. That's why when you truly love someone or something you always have a little bit of love left over there whether you know it or not because to love someone that much and then to suddenly stop....it can't happen. That's why its hard to let go of things and I ideas You love them. That's another thing our variety of love the way we can love ice-cream as much as anyone can love a food and then love a person as much as humanly possible those are the highest forms of love we can have for these things but the love for a human is much more  that your all time favorite food....

  But then there is the opposite our feeling of hate. Its so horrid that it tears us apart it can honestly kill you. Its the demise of humanity and the pitfall of our existence. But without it we wouldn't be complete we need to be able to learn to balance that's why we have a conscience. To let us know when things get to far..
   So yeah that basically took my whole walk. :) Hope its starts your own wondering...
                          Crazy Daisy- Wandering and Pondering

2 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Thanks for your comments! And omgd!! It's been so long since I've read your blogs so I'm so happy that you've decided to write again. (:

Holly Noel said...

awwwww. I know this response is a billion years late, BUT I didnt comment then so i'm commenting now! I absolutely LOVE that post! aww!!
=]

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com