Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dancing With Me, Myself, and I'm Imagining You XP

HEY PEOPLES!!!


Currently listening to Dancing With Myself... I heart this song!! Okay so today was pretty good yesterday was Em's Birthday!! So that was fun... I recently got accepted into Jr. Company "ForReals" so on Monday I go to ballet from 4:00-5:00 and jazz from 5:00-6:00 (We are doing this really awesome Indian influence dance) And on Thursdays (today) I have ballet from4:45-6:15 and character from  6:30-7:00.. we did a lot of fun turns in that class. So I got home and cekeater you were on chat and then after I take a ten min shower and shove food into my stomach because I was like SUPER hungry I come back because I needed to ask you when the summer musical starts..you disappear you're probably eating dinner BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE TIME!!!!! (-.-") Darn you!! And why do I need to know so badly? Because I got my summer intensive/Dance camp times from my teachers and it goes from 2:00-5:30. I'm so excited for summer its gonna be so much fun!!!!! Btw my summer dance classes include BEGINNING POINTE!! that's what I'm talking about! as well as... musical theatre,jazz,hip-hop,ballet,character and tap! how much fun is that?! So much I know!!>.<

 Moving on from my already started Dance Career (lol) Today was a good day until the end of school. Bio was some kind of sick joke... with Hoffman yelling at us to finish our plasmid-DNA  rings. Which wasn't hard my group finished that within reasonable time but then my group needed help with EVERY problem on the worksheet..and we couldn't turn in the ring without all three of our groups papers... We ended up staying five min. after which consisted of me basically teaching my group *sighs* And Mz. Hoffman was so stressed and the feel of the room was stressed. So guess what? I came home stressed and in a crappy mood... I finish my homework after getting in a tiff with my mom and I put my stuff in my room......I should have a sign :Warning..Its a Jungle Out There... Its really bad which of course pissed me off I like my space to be practically spotless.. and this nail polish I'm wearing chips easily so it looks really bad! My available message on chat said..SUPERHERO NEEDED NOW!!!!! I needed someone to break the tension.... thanks cekeater it IS a good thing you're a superhero lol >.<>You wont sign back on because American Idol is on!! You ARE married to that show hahaha you cant argue cuz this is MY blog!!! You are in LOVE with that show and you think its soooo awesome you're OBSESSED with it!! hahahaha okay enough of that...I would be watching it right now if my brother wasn't watching.........wait for it..........Spongebob Squarepants *sighs* (-.-"")  I dont like that show..... 

Well I'm signing out now................ 
Flow With It

Danica-- YES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

What's wrong with Spongebob Squarepants?
It's funny.
Or maybe I just needed to release my tension somewhere and watching Spongebob getting hurt by some random stunt makes me smile.
Hell, I sound like such a sadist. T.T

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com