Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Season...

Most people live their lives by years - I pretty much live them by seasons.... dance season is starting in the fall which brings in school and everythings great.... And I think I'm trying to start new.. give myself a makeover.. I'm giving away clothes getting new clothes planning a haircut and deciding to make changes in the way I exercise and eat..now if you read that line it might seem odd. I'm a dancer I don't over eat and I'm a healthy weight but I need to be like amazon warrior-lol not really but it will improve my dancing.I need to stretch more and gain more muscle I need to be more fit aerobically.... its alot I'm thinking about and doing but I'm excited..


And as of this moment right now I'm going to learn Portuguese somehow because my goal is to audition for Grupo Corpo in Brazil later in life....

I haven't written alot lately but I will in the coming school/dance season but for now I'm enjoying my summer.. :)

Danica

1 comments:

gracie said...

YAY!!
Finally you posted something! :P
hehehe.
<3333

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com