Monday, March 24, 2008

I Apologize for all the things I did when I should have done something else...

Hey guys
Sorry my last posts have been so short I have been really busy and shouldnt even be posting now but I am addicted to this blog and dont have the heart to abandon you for days on end. So right now im going to list all the things I could and possibly should be doing.
1. Cleaning my room(AGAIN.. no seriously its dirty)
2. Doing history( kinda sorta have to but I kinda need the sheets I forgot to get in class...Ill do it tomorrow!)
3. Getting together some things for my science project which is due on the second.(What I need to get is dominoes!)
4.Working on my story(I know exactly what I want to write but havent had the time to write it...I lie but its hard when I have other things to do I promise I will do some tonight...Hopefully :] )
5. Helping my mom with dinner( I like helping but dont feel like it)
6. Doing something productive....Trust me I can think of MANY OTHER things to do besides thins like Drawing I havent done that in forever.....*sigh* There is just too little time in the day.

NOw all the love you had for me probably just went right out the window because I m such a lazy butt.. Well what can I do? Go to work you say?? Well okay but after I make my blog rounds! :)

*in a struggling voice* CAN"T RESIST



Hope ya'll had a good Easter! ()_()
....................................................('.')

Crazy Daisy

6 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Hey,
You know....one day you should come round to my house and clean my room up for me. :P Ha ha ha. Just joking but I really need to sort it out.....eventually. (:

*hugs*
Everything is currently down the hole at the moment. I think I sort of got what you mean. (: No, no....Albert and I didn't break up if that's what you're wondering. Albert's not even in my school. That would be sort of weird cos it's an all girls' school. o.O
Something else happened, but it has something to do with the relationship. I don't really know where to begin actually. =/

Anyway, hope you have fun helping your Mum cook. (:

xmcx said...

what do u need the dominoes for?
xD

rambler said...

i have to ask...how often do u clean ur room? XP

TAB Photographic said...

You should never apologize for life. Just do the best you can. From your words everyone can tell that you mean well and want to do your best and are trying to handle many things all at once. Just keep in the sunlight and all will be well!!!

Hattie said...

hey i like your blog a lot!!!! its really interesting :)

SleepySpirals said...

Ahaha....Yeah but at the moment. I'm trying to figure out how to solve the problem before I go and tell the world. (:

I appreciate that you care though. ;)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com