Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello!!

Hi Guys
Today was a fun day. My drama class and I went to go see the musical Mask. It was really good. For another random fact about me I love Preforming Arts of all kinds. I recently saw Corteo by Cirque De Soleil. LOVED IT. Then I had half a project block and went to Ms. Sanchez's Algebra 1 class because she lets my best friend and I join in. The math was frustrating me because I couldn't do it. It made me feel really dense because Im in Algebra 2 and I should be able to do it and ya. So I stopped because E and I just take it for fun and we are not really in that class and I did like two sentences on my story which the next post will contain. Then we went to English and Ms. Marina was wearing an owl shirt that she promised me she would wear yesterday and I loved it. Another random fact I ADORE owls. Mkay will type in story now. Have a great day! :)
Crazy Daisy

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

OMGD!!! Cirque De Soleil (I think I spelt that wrong)!!!!!!
OMGD!!!!
OWLS!!!!!!
OMGD!!!!!!!!!



Random comment.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com