Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3rd Part of My Story With No Name seriously help me in this department!!

The studio makes me feel calm and determined.I feel like I can do anything and everything. This was the place I loved to come to. The studio always accepted you for who you are , never judged,and worked with you. Most people say rooms can't do that but I belive they can. Mr. Edward came in, turned on the music and I danced my heart out. The minute I started nothing else mattered except the next step. I didn't notice the music being stopped. I came back to the real world when Mr. Edward called my name. "Angelina.....class is over." " Oh sorry Mr. Edward." , I said embarased. "Are you okay?" , he asked ," You seem tired." "Oh I'm fine." I replied not eanting to tell him about my sleepless night before. "Okay Angelina, see you next class." "Bye Mr. Edward, thank you." I walked out the door and slammed right into Ms. Suzie. "Are you okay dear?" , she asked as I blushed slightly."I'm fine Ms. Suzie. Just not looking where I was going. Do you need to get in?" I moved aside. "Oh no dear I was actually looking for you." I looked at her. "There is this tall skinny boy, he asked if you were here. I didn't know what to say. Are you dating him? He seemed really anxious to see you." I laughed turning a deeper shade of red like I usually do when people ask me if I'm dating someone. "No thats just Vinny." I smiled almost laughing but not quite. Ms. Suzie gave me a skeptical but amused look. "Well make sure you tell just Vinny because it seems he hasn't gotten the notice."


PLEASE COMMENT and help me think of a title PLEASE!!!! Love Ya!! :)

Crazy Daisy

6 comments:

rambler said...

luv it! i wonder who vinny is... is it her bf-to-be? her old bf? someone who wouldnt back off? ahhh!! need to read more!!!

btw.. since Angelina likes to do ballet, and since it's mentioned a lot, why not the title be 'Steps'?

xmcx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xmcx said...

omg im getting to love more and more your story!!!
have u finished writing it already, or are you just making it up da by day as u post it?
its really great!
and dont worry about the name.
even if you think someone might not like it, who cares! as long as you think its fitting to the story!
think about many famous books and try to get an idea from them

"harry potter" or "david copperfield" have their titles named after the main character

"the da vinci code" or "the secret garden" are named after the main "subject in the book

"twilight", "new moon", "eclipse", and "wold without end" have abstract titles. they have somthing to do with the story, but the meaning isnt explicit! i think this is the "coolest" type of title!

wow this is the longest comment i have ever written! xD ahah

SleepySpirals said...

Who cares about the title when the story line is amazing?!?!?
OMGD!!!!
Who is Vinny???? Where did he came from? More, more!!! (:

Thanks for your comment btw. Yeah, it helped. (:

gracie said...

Many authors decide the title at the end of the book. I would love to tell you a title, but only you can figure out the title. You know what the whole story is about. The title will just flow out of your mind one morning and it will be perfect! Don't worry about the title! Another great story! Is Vinny based on Chuck? lol. <3

Holly Noel said...

OMG!! I love this story so far! I can't wait until part 4! Visit my website!
http://pinky23.blogspot.com/

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com