Saturday, March 29, 2008

AWAY...........short term don't worry.

Okay here is the deal I am taking the weekend off. Maybe....well it depends (how long I can not post) I am doing homework and writing my story. Some of you wer wondering if it is already written or if I write it day by day. Tha answer...day by day.Random fact I clean my room once a week normally(that includes vacuming) but sometimes I have to clean it twice because I make it dirty right after I clean it. So yeah. Have a good weekend you guys!!
Crazy Daisy :)

2 comments:

Serena said...

Have fun on your weekend off!

Holly Noel said...

Have a good weekend all of you! Well even though the weekend is almost over! ahaha. Serena, your website is sooo cool!! Crazy Daisies, your story is so good! I can't wait until you post another part!

<3 Pinky

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com