Sunday, April 6, 2008

BACK!! yay I know you're excited..

Okay I know that was not really a weekend but yeah. Some of you will notice that I have been paying attention to your blog and not mine (comments I have left) . I am on spring brak now and will hopefully be more active on my blog. Bringing you up to date I will say that my birthday is coming up in a couple of days and on my birthday I will be trying out for a preforming arts high school and I am trying out for ballet. I amvery nervous /excited/WHAT the heck am I doing? . ANYWAY I am going to type some more of my story in and to Natasha I will do the tag thingy later cuz I know everybody want to read the story. Btw I really am not concieted I just like acting like it cuz its kinda funny. Its called sarcasm. If you like it great if you dont I dont really care. So Yeah.
Crazy Daisy :)

1 comments:

Holly Noel said...

Yay! Your back! I can't wait to read the story! Good luck at tryouts! When will u know if u made it?

<3 Pinky

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com