Sunday, April 6, 2008

Story Time!!

I laughed and walked into the lobby. VInny was waiting for me. "Hey Ang!" Vinny came and gave me a hug. " Did yu have a good class?" " It was alright." I replied as Vinny grabbed my bag. Vinny has been my best friend since forever. We met in kindergarten when Vinny asked me if I wanted to play tag. We soon found out we didn't like playing with the other kids because thye were mean. We would always play just the two of us. "Where do you want to go?" "I don't know where do you want to go?" "I dont know where do you want to go?" This went onwith us just laughing and walking. We ended up just walking all the way to the park. We made our way to the field.It was lined with Cherry Blossom Trees. It had a good sized chunk for a walkway into he field. It was a pretty secluded area in a pretty secluded park. We walked up to the entrance of the field,our field, or at least what we liked to call it. It was where we would come to be little kids again.We had been coming to this field since we were 12. That was about 3 1/2 years. Vinny set my bag down and steppedtoward me. He was inches from my face he looked me in the eye and said " You're it " Then ran off."You are dead!" then I ran after him"


Hope ya'll like it! please comment.


Crazy Daisy :)

4 comments:

gracie said...

awww....How cute! Great use of sensory details! I love it! I can't wait for the next part! Keep on writing!

<3

rambler said...

awwwwwww~!!!!!! that's sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! XDDDDD can't wait for the next parts!!! luv it!!!

SleepySpirals said...

You really need to stop leaving us with cliff hangers. :P Awww...Vinny is such a sweet character!!! (:

P/s: btw, that was only one side of my room. :P

Holly Noel said...

Love it! keep writing more! It is so good! No more cliffhangers! jk. :)

-pinky <3

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com