Friday, April 11, 2008

Mkay.....

Hey Guys
I haven't been up to much. Well. That's a little lie. I was celebrating my birthday early and I got a manicure and went shopping with my "sister/mom" K (my dad's girlfriend). Which she kind of is but the guy at the nail place refused to believe that I was her "sister" I must be her "daughter". It was hilarious. We were laughing the whole time. I had a ton of fun. Then we went to a seafood place with my cousins(all 4 of them),my 2 brothers. My uncle (who is back from Iraq....Yay!), my grampa, K ,my dad, and K's little brother B. I had noticed that there were alot of people w/ birthdays and the restaurant was putting funky hats and what not on them and making them do embarrassing stuff. I had told everybody that if they do it I was going to flip. B said"too late that was the first thing I did." HAHAHA...I was SOOOO thrilled. I looked at him and told him that he was so dead. I really wanted to beat him up. But his being 16 and all my chances were very unlikely. So I old him I was going to kick him. In the end I didn't because I was being VERY nice. I even put on the hula skirt,and lei and did the hula around the room while they sang to me. Then we went home and my grampa took me to get a cake. I chose a cheesecake that had fruit on it. He asked the lady to put Happy Birthday Crazy Daisy(I know I'm funny. I prefer to remain mysterious.LOL) on the side in Blue. It was good cake and then we just hung out. So maybe I have been a little busy. On top of that I have been preparing for my auditions which are coming up REALLY soon. I'll know my results by May 13. Very Scary. Now it's story time. Sorry about the cliff hangers. To me its funny. I laugh at you while you cry over the fact that you have no idea whats going to happen and I do. :P I'll try not to make it a cliff hanger but no promises or guarantees.
Crazy Daisy :)

1 comments:

Holly Noel said...

Sounds like fun! I love getting my nails done! Well Happy Birthday! What restaurant did u go to? I know they do something like that at Joe's Crab Shack! Good Luck at auditions!

<3 Pinky

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com