Friday, April 11, 2008

Story!!!

I could never catch Vinny. He was always faster than me. Tired and gasping for breath from a combination of running and laughing, I started walking. Vinny ran right by me just for spite."Come on slowpoke!" I crossed my arms, made a pouty face ,"I don't wanna play anymore.........uh.. You're Mean!!!" I said in a whiny, little kid's voice."Okay ....... I'm sorry" said Vinny smiling. "Now stop being a grouchy face." "No! You wouldn't let me catch you! You are Mean!!" I kept my little kids voice. "Well I guess then I'll just have to make you stop." Said Vinny coming closer with his arms outstretched as if...as if to tickle me!" Oh no....." I said already starting to laugh. "I do not like being tickled" " Well you said you wouldn't stop being grouchy." "Okay ...Okay I'll stop being grouchy I promise!!" "Fine I'll show you some mercy... this time." Changing the subject before it went back to tickling me I said"Oh look at the sunset" "Let's watch it." Vinny and I sat in the middle of the field and watched the sun set." We should go before we get stuck in the dark", Vinny said as the sun sunk behind the trees. "Where do you want to go Angelina?" I knew he was asking whether I wanted to go to his house and have dinner with him and his dad or if I wanted to go to my house and have dinner with myself. I thought for about 2 seconds when Vinny interrupted me. "Come on my house is closer" Making my mind of for me so I wouldn't dwell on dinner alone...AGAIN. We started walking. He knew how much I hated going home to an empty house, or to a house filled with yelling and how lonely I felt being by myself all the time. Vinny's phone rang."Hello? Oh yeah dad. We are coming up on our block right now." Fred came up on the porch and we could see him waving. I waved back . Vinny hung up and we watched him disappear inside. We started up the stairs to the porch. Vinny reached for the screen door. "Vinny? I...uh.. just wanted to say thanks..." He turned and looked at me " No problem Ang." He opened the door and we walked inside.




Iknow another cliff hanger! Well you guys just have to deal.I am starting something new. If you guys comment ask a question about the story or the characters and I will answer it in my next post. Sorry I can't really say anything about the future but maybe Ill say a tiny bit. Help me Help you but really Helping me. :) Hope you guys liked it! COMMENT ,COMMENT, COMMENT!!!!!!!!

Crazy Daisy :)

5 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Aaaahhh!!! Cliff hanger. T.T One of these days, I'm going to have to buy those rope things and scale down the side of the cliff. :P

xmcx said...

i love your story!!!!
write more more more more!!
when youre finished, you should send it to a book agency! really!! =D
and thanks for the comment :)

Holly Noel said...

Love it! I can't wait till u post the next story! Look at my website, i will be updating it in a couple of days! <3 You actually should publish it like xmcx said.

<3 Pinky

p said...

hi!
my friend mc showed me your blog and i decided to make a story to!
=D

SleepySpirals said...

=') Hey, thanks for your comment. It really made me smile to know someone out there actually cares. <-- whooo....a lil' emo there but nyeh. What's wrong with it every now and then right?

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com