Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yes I am alive and no I did not Dissapear! :D Be Happy.....Be VERY Happy

Yes I am back.I can just hear the sighs of relief from you guys. Want to know what I was doing for the most part one-no two words HOMEWORK and SCHOOL so technically three but whatever.So yes I have been a victim of this thing we call academics. It gets on my nerves sometimes with homework and school and Grease rehersal.Hmmm.Did I tell you that I am in Grease? I don't think so ...so let me tell you I'm in Grease! and I am.....drum roll please..the star of the show SANDY!!! Yeah that's cool trust me I know. So yeah. Well then I know y'all are all eager to read my story so Ill post it next. May your days be filled with happiness and excitement.And be more fun than mine :P
Crazy Daisy :0)

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

OHMYGOD!!!!
GREASE!!!!!!!!
OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!
SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so lucky. (:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com