Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Story..................

I always loved Vinny and Fred's house. You were greeted by a brightish red of the Living room walls. The couch was black and had matching chairs. There was some exotic looking flowers in a white vase on the beech coffee table. We traveled through the orange dining room with the beech dining table and matching beech chairs with black cushions.There were some more flowers orchids,I think in an abstract vase on the table. We continued into the kitchen. The smell made my mouth water. Fred smiled at us, "I made burritos; Bean and cheese your favorite. The kitchen was painted a light yellow. The microwave and the oven were both stainless steel to match the fridge. The cupboards were beech. There was a tall kitchen table(also beech) with matching chairs. There were some daisies in a black vase on the table. Beech was Fred's favorite wood I liked it too.The counters were white tile.Pots and Pans were hanging. This was Vinny's mom's dream kitchen. She died when he was little. When they moved in they decided to dedicate it to her. I heard she loved to cook. That was pretty much the extent of what I knew about her. Vinny didn't talk about her much. Fred did occasionally but he never said much. We all went into the dining room and started setting it for diner. Vinny brought out the burritos and we started to eat. After we were done Fred said that he had,had a long day and was going to go relax in the living room and watch the news. I started taking the dishes to the sink and then I started washing them. Vinny pushed open the kitchen door. "You don't have to do that you know." "It's the least I can do to even begin to pay you guys back for all the dinners I have had here." I responded. Vinny was quiet as I finished,thinking I concluded. "I want to show you something I made",said Vinny. "Okay." I said slightly excited as I dried off my hands and followed him.



I hope you guys like it! I don't need to say it but I will PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK! well I will check in later.

Crazy Daisy :)

3 comments:

Holly Noel said...

Very good, it got kinda boring, but still good, can't wait, to see what happens next, maybe add some more excitement, lol. How old are they? Are Fred and Vinny brothers?

<3 Pinky

SleepySpirals said...

As always, it is a work of art. (: Story line getting slow though....S'kayh, maybe you're just having an 'off' day.

Danica said...

sheesh guys make me feel good:D Its all good though. I ,kinda have to give yall detail about her best friends house. so whatev Ill try to make it more "exciting"<3 ya!!!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com