Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today

Hey Guys
Had a good day so far. Volunteered for the day of 1000 volunteers today.I pulled alot of weeds on my school campus.I had to leave early to make it to my ballet class. Myclass was okay except some people in my class said some things that didn't make me feel that great but that happens everywhere so I just brushed it.....kinda. So I got dirty and sweaty then went and got more dirty and sweaty and then I took a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG shower. Now I feel just great. I even caught a James Bond movie on T.V. God Pierce Brosman is the hottest and one of the best James Bonds.By the way it was The World Is Not Enough. So yeah. Ahem I do have the next part of my story but I am a little scared to put it up because it is probably not exciting enough. I have had it for a while but I am scared to see what you critics thought of it especially those who commented last time.(LOL) So I don't think I will put it up today. Sorry give me some time to collect my courage. Have a good time and volunteer your time today to make this world a better place!

Crazy Daisy :P

2 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Hey,
So here I am wanting to say thanks for posting that poem up. Well at least I know I'm not alone. *hugs* Btw, don't be scared to put your story up. I know getting criticism isn't exactly a 'fun factor' but we criticize to show you we read the story and we're helping you to make full use of that creativity we KNOW you have. (:

Okie dokie? And on another note, don't care what those people say about you in your ballet class. They're probably just jealous because you're better than them at ballet. =P Cheers!

Holly Noel said...

Now I feel bad for leaving that comment saying that it is a little boring. Never be afraid of what people might think because it is just one person's opinion and you should never let someone's opinion stop you from doing anything. “He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.” Abraham Lincoln quotes
See, even Abe agrees with me, when we comment on your stories we help you improve. Please post it!! :)
-Pinky

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com