Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Brothers and Starbucks

Hi guys. Here is some more random stuff about me. I am the oldest out of 3 siblings.I have to little brothers L and E. L is the oldest little brother and E is the littlest. Well today we went grocery shopping for the week........Fun I know. Actually it isn't too bad because if we go we get to help decide what we eat, if we don't go we get no choice and are not allowed to complain. AnyWay L asked my mom something then walked away and told us to follow him. Well E and I did curious. He brings us to Starbucks and asks us what we want.(Yes there is a Starbucks in the grocery store) We tell him to decide and he tells us E and I can share one and he will get his own. E and I decide on double chocolate chip and L got strawberry. Now you might think my mom payed for this but I will have to say you are wrong. L payed for this with his own money! (Its a surprise he even had enough normally he has something he wants and goes and gets it!). My little brothers are not your average brothers. I know some of you guys have little siblings you call pests. Well I'm not saying that they don't annoy me sometimes but they make up for it. They have not once stolen my diary to read it and wouldn't dream of it.(I've had some friends who had brothers who did that). They respect my space and do not come into my room or "borrow" something from me without asking. They are very considerateand if I'm upset or something will give me a hug or do something to make me feel better. They are supportive of my dreams( ballerina) and L will even help me stretch so I am flexible enough. They are very sweet and I love them!!!! Btw they love starbucks and always go crazy after they have it right now they are running around crazy. Well I got to run my Aunt is here and we are going to go do something fun.
Crazy Daisy

1 comments:

CaroNome said...

Oh, gosh. You're obviously lucky in your brothers! Mine fight constantly, steal my diary (i can't keep one anymore! its called a blog!), and are just annoying. Don't get me wrong, they can be fun and nice sometimes...

I'm actually thinking now that maybe Maria Callas wasn't the best choice to start you off with. Her voice is very "strange" but very distinctive. In other words, it's not "pretty" or "beautiful" exactly, but it's out of this world. Once you know a lot more singers you go back to her and you kind of see what everyone else is missing.
Here are some other people to start off with:
Luciano Pavarotti
Beverly Sills
Renee Fleming
Giacomo Puccini (he's a composer)
Giuseppe Verdi (he's also a composer)

They're all gods. =)

CaroNome
scordesk.blogspot.com

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com