Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Yes that would about sum me up I can't fall asleep and when I do I have to wake up a couple hours later to go to school. Well tonight is one of those nights but Thank God I don't have school tomorrow. I don't really like sleeping....it's boring. You dont do anything.....but anyway we all must sleep so we can be awake (which I love) so wahtever. If you are like me and like to keep late hours or if you are alsp like me when on some nights you want to sleep but can't fall asleep here are some helpul tips and tricks to get you to snooze-land faster.
Fall Asleep Faster: Relaxation
TipsHow To Fall Asleep Faster |
eHow.comSleep tips for the perpetually awak
Well I hope this helps you right now most of these techniques I already did and they didn't really help so I took a natual sleeping pill. It seems to be working cause I feel a little sleepy. I hope this helps somebody.
Crazy Daisy

4 comments:

rambler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rambler said...

hey...read ur comment and thx for the complement! ill be writing short continuations here and there, and hope that ill receive comments. Ill need as many tips as i can get..haha. anywayz, do u write ur own stories? id love to read some of urs!

Hani said...

nice blog

love the layout

love reading

love rain too

loves ballet too, but i can never try it..

(-_-)

xmcx said...

http://www.flash-fun.com/html/thankyou.php
----> go here
=D
thanks for telling about my blog to your friend!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com