Thursday, May 15, 2008

CONFUSED

This is not for the other people who read this blog this is for you who probably wont read it.......Confused,Lost,in a Haze of commotion colors people thoughts. You asked me I said no. Did I mean it or was it just an immediate reaction? I thought I meant it but reflecting I am torn. Do I? I cant. But do I me Crazy Daisy mean it? I have no idea. With friends and such I am swept up but not enough to notice your reaction is it a reaction or is it me? The not saying hi so much, the not talking so much,the not showing me what you were drawing when you have been showing me all of your drawings so far, the not giving me a hug? I don't want things to change. And Every time I notice a most subtle change I hurt I feel bad. You probably wont read this but you commented before. I ask myself every time I hurt..Did I mean yes instead of no? I feel bad I never meant to hurt you in even the slightest way but I have been through the same thing you have although ten times worse. I think I might but is it to late you tell me....But you wont read this...you wont email...your email is retarded and you don't have the password and you are too lazy to make another one. I wish you would tell me because I am starting to believe that you are perfect for me?I have no idea but you might be.

Crazy Daisy-Mixed Emotions

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Awwww.....what happened hun? *hugs*

Hey, know that I'll always be here for you! (:
I would drop some worldly advice right now but I can't think of any and my brain is wired up to some ticking time bomb somewhere sooo....

But kudos for making through that day. And yes, as I've mentioned before. I'm here!

Ever wondered why people always say bear hug, when I'm pretty sure they'll never EVER want to get a hug from a bear?
*NATASHA hug*
The new 'bear hug'. (:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com