Sunday, May 18, 2008

*SIGH* What the heck am I doing? OH MY GOD...

Once again this is for he who probably wont read this........... I gave that letter to M to give to you.... M wouldn't give it back to me because she said I needed to get my feelings out and that now she was my big sister. I freaked and pleaded to no avail. I know you got it she gave it to you after school. I being the wimp I am purposefully made so that you would get it after school on a Friday and I would be in Grease Rehearsal til 5:30 and then I wouldn't have to see you for two days. Slightly bad idea because all weekend it was in the back of my mind. What will you think?Oh I know you read it? What will you say tomorrow? How will you react? How will I react? Oh my god what have I done?? Please don't be mean I don't think I could stand it. I know you won't though because that's not how you are. I almost wish that I never wrote it but its good to get out. It started with writing a fake letter that I was never going to send. It turned into a better written letter that got put in an envelope and given to you. I am freaking out and don't really want to go to school tomorrow. All Friday when ever I saw you I always felt the presence of that letter in my backpack. It was hard. A bajillion thoughts went through my head. I think I may have ruined my life....FOREVER if you don't respond tomorrow at school...................

Crazy Daisy- Anxious/Nervous/What the heck am I doing???

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com