Monday, May 19, 2008

TAGGED BY NATASHA

So just how did she know I would read her blog.IDK.Just how did she know That I needed a distraction?IDK. Cuz shes awesome freakin phsycic like that!!LOL


Rules:

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer. Even though it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!!!
4.Tag 3 people.
5.Bold the questions. And with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

What song will be played at your wedding?

All We Have by Brazilian Girls

Perfect it is a romantic song well kinda...

What song will be playing during your first kiss?
Wait had to skip Classical music cuz it has no name.Hope that doesn't count as cheating.LOL She Loves You by the Beatles.Well I hope I love my first kiss!!

What’s today’s soundtrack?
A Kiss to build a Dream on By Rod Stewart.
Well I do want some sort of response from you who I sent my letter to.Maybe a kiss but some sentences would be nice too...

What will your life be like after 20?
Had to skip Cirque De Soleil had no English title.Lets see.
Everytime We Say Goodbye by Rod Stewart
I will love someone and we will always be saying goodbye?I hope not cuz I hate being in that situation.

What does your computer feel towards you?
Enter the Circus by Christina Aguilera
UH Freaky. It want me to run away to some freaked out circus?? I thought it liked me more cuz it always works for me.Ill have to improve this relationship.

What song should you play when you’re alone in the dark?
So Long Jimmy by James Blunt
um I like this song...Good song but I don't get it. Something is over??

Song to dance to when no one’s watching?
Something by the Beatles
"Something in the way she moves attracts me like no other lover"
I think the lyrics speak for themselves. (I am a dancer)

Song playing when you brush your teeth?
Falling by Ben Kweller
Good song.Funny this album cover shows him brushing his teeth perfect.

The ultimate thing to do before you turn 50?
I'm Looking through You by the Beatles
Either I will be really different or I will see how everybody else is changing except me.

What goes on in your doctor’s head before he injects you?
A Day in The Life by the Beatles
Um don't get it maybe they want my life?

Scare song for siblings (just when they get too attached)?
Crazy She Calls Me by Rod Stewart
Haha funny its a slow song.Yes I am crazy when you get too close!!!

What will you say when he proposes?
Love You Inside Out by the BeeGees
Well I least I love him lots which means Ill say yes and well live happily ever after*sigh* Wonder who it will be

What do you hate most about your best friend?
Broken by Norah Jones
Are my friends broken??Does that mean I'm broken..Figures We all know something in my head is broken.

Bite-your-fortune-cookie-song?
I Can't get Started by Rod Stewart
um I can't get started ...idk

What will you work as when you grow up?
How it Should Be by Ben Kweller
Ill be a movie star of Ill be something that's important to me and everyone else will think its nothing I think the second one is it!!

Biggest fear?
Larger than Life by the Backstreet Boys
Um I'm afraid to be larger than life.but urm I want to be larger than life*sighs*

Who were you in your past life?
Turn Back Time by Aqua
I guess I'll have to turn back time to find out so since I have yet to discover how ,you guys come up with what you think.

Do you have a secret admirer?
The Battle by Lady Sovereign
OOH will there be a battle for me.Wow cant wait I'm flattered.

What are you thinking of when you look in the mirror?
The Way You Look Tonight by Rod Stewart
People will always remember how I look cos I'm sooo Beautiful...:P

Song during your first date?
Hoodie by Lady Sovereign
um my date will be over dressed or dressed ugly and Ill take him shopping and show him how to really dress?HAHAHAHAHA

How will you die?
I Feel Fine by the Beatles
Um I will feel fine when I die?but I have yet to know how..

Your stalker’s theme song?
The Word by the Beatles
"Say the word I'm thinking of..Have you heard the word is Love"
Creepy my stalker is in love with me,loves stalking me or both


What message do you send to kids?
Michelle by the Beatles
um explain? Kids will love me and say my Michelle and that they love me. Well I am good w/kids but...whatever

What is the first thing your crush will say to you?
I Gotta Get a Message to You by the BeeGees
that message is ?I love you so much yyyyeeeeaaaahhh that's it......

What will you say to Johnny Depp?
Feel Good by the Gorillaz
Well I will defiantly feel good if I'm talking to him :P

What are you feeling? Mood-o-meter?
Tale Spin by Whoever created the theme song to the show?
um my head is spinning with thoughts about tomorrow..

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Cherry,Cherry by Neil Diamond
um I don't know but its an upbeat feel good song.So Natasha is like super awesome and the best blogging buddy and I love her!!KISSES TO NATASHA

What does your crush think about you?
No Bravery by James Blunt
He thinks I'm not brave but but I am!!I AM!!!!!!!Maybe not..hmm...

Song playing when you’re out shopping with your friends?
Little Room by Norah Jones
hehe um well we wont be doing the stuff in this song but we will be together and its a good song.

What goes through your head when the plane you’re on is gonna crash?
James Bond Theme Song by whoever plays it?
I will escape and be super awesome spyish like James Bond

Last one. Press forward one last time and insert song underneath.
Seasons Change by Corinne Bailey Rae

I tag:Nobody cuz I have no one to tag

BTW I have more awesome music but my player liked to choose ones by the same artist*sigh*


Crazy Daisy-Happily Distracted

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com