Monday, May 19, 2008

OMG

Well I did the tag thingy last night but then the internet went wack blah blah blah.ANYWAY I loved today it was a very hot/scary/busy/turned into happy amazing day though still hot. I sent my letter. To the person of my new found affections. Thank you for your letter back. I really needed it. I am glad that you feel the same way. I am kind of on a sort of cloud right now. Whats past is past I asked S about what you did. Yes you shouldnt have done it I get it. But I dont think that you would do it now. Besides you did it before I knew you. Im NOT going to stop liking you because you made a mistake. I also want you to know that you can trust me and talk to me when you need someone to talk to I wont judge. I also wont hurt you like your other friends. So I had a fabulous day today.Have a good day peoples.

Crazy Daisy -Presently Surprised

3 comments:

Holly Noel said...

YAY! Sounds like all went well!! You need to tell me word for word what he wrote in the letter! Call me later! That is soooo sweet! I hope he reads that entry! I will tell him to at the play tomorrow! You guys should go to the movies with your friends this weekend, but wait, r u visitng your new cousin instead?? IS SHE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT GUY OR CAMI AND CHUCK?? lol. love ya!
<3 Pinky

Holly Noel said...

ahahahaha....See i told u it wasn't bad, it is funny!! haha

SleepySpirals said...

(:

Yay! Glad things are working out for you dear. You've been down for a couple of days, you deserve some pure happiness!!

*hugs*

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com