Saturday, June 28, 2008

Im back!!!.....

8 Things I'm Passionate About
1) Dancing /Art/Acting/Singing aka "The Arts"

2) Summer and all that it entails

3) Books as in Twilight and such

4) Ron Pope(at the current moment...it changes)

5) James Bond/Tomb Raider


6) Cell Phone/Ipod/Computer

7) Blogging/Chatting with Friends

8) Clothes

8 Things I Say Too Often


1) Like

2) Oh My God..

3) Tight(which I really need to stop saying cuz I'm bored w/it)

4) But you don't understand!

5) I know I'm Crazy but...(whatever else I feel like saying.......-which brings me to my next word)

6) Whatever

7)(Unfortunately I say) You are not fat (to my besties whom I love but think that they are fat well they kinda think it..)

8) Damn it!

8 Things That I've Read Recently


1) Twilight Series

2) House of Night Series

3)Frogs and French Kisses

4) Blogs

5) E-mails

6) Chat Lines

7)Year-Book Comments

8) History Text Book(even though its summer...yes I am a nerd and I know I'm crazy)

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again


1) Drop in the Ocean-Ron Pope

2)Hey There Delilah-Plain White T's

3) Sea of Love-Cat Power

4) Over my Head(Cable Car)-The Fray

5) Boston-Augustana

6) You're Beautiful-James Blunt

7) Another Rainy Day-Corrine Bailey Rae

8) Songs my friend Alex writes(he is an amazing song writer and his songs are REALLY good)

8 Things I've Learned Last Year/This year


1) Being away from Friends is hard.


2) Boys can kill you.

3) Music has healing powers

4) Cherishing life helps make things easier

5) You cant run from responsibility or you can but its not that easy.

6) I like thinking.

7) Trusting someone is hard.

8) I Love Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks...

8 People I Tag


1) C.-Just a Random Blog

2) CaroNome-Score Desk

3) Pinky-Pinky's Page

4) Serena-An American In Paris

5) Anybody That Reads This!!

6)

7)

8)



Yes I am a cheater I know with all my slashes and adding of extra things.I can't help it...My friends spent the night last night and we all brought clothes that we didn't want and traded. It was really fun and I got some cute clothes. I just wanted to say that I got some overalls and they really aren't ugly. They are made nicely without embroidery and with some Converse and my new hat they look cute!well gotta run!

Crazy Daisy-Happy

2 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

CONVERSE!!!!

Lol. Hey girlie, sorry I didn't reply your email. Been busy. But at least I've updates my blog. Anyway, expect an email soon!!! (:

Holly Noel said...

i want to see the overalls! omg, answer your phone! I want to see if you can come over today! answer it!!
<3

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com