Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot Woot!!!
I just "graduated" the eighth grade! Because I am going to the same school next year we cant really graduate..but still. Because of this fact E,S,and I had our own graduation in the office lounge.We wrote out diploma type things signed them as witnesses.We then stood in a triangle and sang Pomp and Circumstance.Then E pretended to be the principal for me,S did it for E,and I did it for S. It was hilarious!! So look out high-school? No look out old school cuz I am new and improved.Next year I am getting in to that Preforming Arts school and I am kicking everybody's butt!!Yeah. Okay enough chit chat I have a party to go to!!!!!!!*rrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg* SCHOOL"S OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Daisy-pumped

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YESSS!
summer is finally here!!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com