Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jasper!!




Okay so I got a new doggy!! He is a Chihuahua Pomeranian mix.. He is adorable and very well behaved. We got him of Craig's List. He came with another name. But I having just finished Eclipse from the Twilight series for like the third time decided to name him Jasper. Why? Well because of (for those who don’t know) Jasper is a vampire who has the power to control emotions. He uses his power to make you feel good,calm,etc. And when you look at doggy Jasper you cant help but feel good!! He even has the blonde hair as you can see. (For those in the know) It was funny because he came from Edward's Air Force Base!! LOL. Yes say hello to everybody Jasper!! He is such a cutie!!

Crazy Daisy-Feeling Good..Wonder Why?..lol

4 comments:

CaroNome said...

Omg!!! I love Twilight! I love that you named him Jasper. =)

He's such a cutie! Congrats!

CaroNome
scoredesk.blogspot.com

Holly Noel said...

I love him! I can't wait to see him, which better be soon! lol
love ya!

SleepySpirals said...

Baaaah....MY GOD HE IS SO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!

I love Jasper!!! both the dog and the vampire. (: Ngeeeee..... =D

Du Du Bomb said...

OMG! Your dog is such a cutie! =D Give him a pat for me. XD

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com