Friday, July 25, 2008

ITS DONE!!(random title ...i know)

Okay now everything is finally sorted out and I am able to get on the computer again. There really isn't not much to say I went to dance class yesterday and I had so much fun!Oh yeah I never said it here but......I CUT MY HAIR!!!!! It was like half way down my back and it is now to my chin.I cut off 15 inches and I am donating it to Locks of Love.It is a little layered and a little choppy and short. I really love it. I mean my long hair was pretty and long but I never wore it down because it like hid my face It was like a cloak a not very attractive cloak. But now that its short you can actually see my face structure! I do miss my long hair a little but my hair grows pretty fast so it will be longer soon.I also made a new blog about me and my dancing and my dancing whatever so yeah. You don't have to check it out it really isn't that good and I just kinda make a fool out of myself with my obvious lack of experience and experiences so yeah. Its called The Life of a WannaBe Dancer so that would be me. Look at that I said there wasn't much to say yet I still scrounged up a halfway decent blog post(!) Yay!! <3>
Crazy Daisy -Hmmmm ...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com