Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sickness and Earthquakes

Hi Guys!

Oh wow an eventful pair of days yesterday and today have been. Yesterday I got sick in the evening. I got to throw up my guts twice in the night.It was very pleasant. I spent my night half awake and feeling either too hot and sweating or too cold and shaking. But that's over now(thank god) I only have a headache and I was actually able to eat a small meal without my stomach acting weird. So I feel much better. Now if you are near the Los Angeles area which I am you should have felt the 5.4 earthquake today because I know I did! My whole house was shaking. My mom and brothers were out for dentist appointments so it was just me and my dog. Jasper didn't like it very much when I grabbed him and ran under my desk.Nothing fell and nobody was hurt it was kind of surreal.I mean you don't realize exactly whats going on or what you are doing until its over and by then its lost the freakiness and is kind of cool. But that is just me :P Well I will talk to you people later.Until then..-i don't know do something I guess.

Crazy Daisy-listening to Indian music

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com