Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why?Why ??Why ???Why????

Why is it that I still feel this way?? I told myself over and over that it doesn't affect me but yet it still does. Why is it that I call you again and again to apologize or something and every time everyday you don't call back I hurt more and more. The crack my heart broke from before are cracking again and they almost hurt worse because this is now the second time I have had bad luck. The second time someone has decided not to want me. But this situation is different you said you wanted me before but now you turn your back and ignore me. I need distraction everyday otherwise I think too much and just go in a vicious circle. Around and around..Why me?? Whats wrong with me??? What did I do? I don't know but nothing matters to you anymore so why should I? Maybe its better to say I don't matter to you anymore....So why do I still bother?


Crazy Daisy-hurt :*(

1 comments:

Holly Noel said...

That is sooo sweet! Awwwww....... STUPID BOY!!! NJFPHGIOAGPOAO He makes me so mad! No, you didn't do anything, he is the messed up one!
<3

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com