Saturday, July 12, 2008

Your Friends,My Friends,We're all Friends

So your friends were at fault and you haven't had your phone for about three weeks.I don't know if its true but I am still going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe it. It will help not have problems next year. Are we still cool as friends? Yeah we are. But I will say I don't really like your friends.My friends aren't that big of fans with you or your friends but in the end we are all friends. So that wraps things up in the boy mistake part two. I learned another lesson and I will tr y again.At least we are still friends right?I guess. See I will just keep trying until I find my Edward Cullen and my very sweet friend on polyvore said this "P.S. You'll get your "Edward Cullen"in the end....:D And that boy only has a heart big enough for his Bella....(that's you ;D)"

And that whole comment made my day ladies and gentlemen!! Thank you Lex!! I love you. I am trying again and finding my Edward Cullen!! Peace out!





Crazy Daisy-Optimistic

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com