Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have now gained another Title......Brace Face!!

Yes!! I have always wanted to be able to call myself Brace Face!!Not really but whatever lol. So yeah I have braces. Its so much fun!! Not really lol (you are going to hear me say that a lot :P) My rubber bands are the only color pink I really like: hott pink. It looks very me. I also have these matching hott pink fingerless gloves tat I started wearing. They are kinda fun and they are really comfortable to wear.My summer has been very exciting. Not really lol. Um I am starting to take classes at another ballet company I start on Sept.2. If everything works out the way I want it to I will still be able to take my weekly class at the studio I "used" to go to. Its not really a company its more like practice classes so yeah. If everything goes as planned I will be able to take 3 classes a week!! So I am soooo jazzed about that! AAAAnnnnnnndddddddddd On Thursday I am getting a barre and hopefully a mirror and some floor to help me turn my garage into a little studio!!! VERY VERY Excited about that!! I am so grateful that my parents are wiling to spend the money and time to help me be able to hopefully become a professional dancer. I couldn't do anything like this without them! So I will see you little kitties Later!!!


Crazy Daisy- Very Jazzed!!!

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

We can be braces buddies!!!!!
Hey you,
Lol. Awww....that's pretty cool that your parents are helping you trying to become what you want. My parents are going AGAINST what I want to be. Gah...
Anyways,
Dammit. You read Breaking Dawn!!!! I'm not allowed to read it until after my exams in October. *sad tear face* Stupid exams.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com