Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Done!!


I have now successfully finished Breaking Dawn as of 10 minutes ago!! I wont say anything specifically about it except WOW!! Stephanie Meyer has outdone herself on this one. It is so fantastic!! The release party was so much fun and I found 50 other books throughout the bookstore that I want to buy :) ...figures. And At my bookstore they have Book Nerd T-shirts I want one!!! OH and my favorite part about the party was that I won a raffle!! I never win anything and when I think about it I have never won a raffle. I won a Twilight movie Poster! It was the last one too! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I could go on and on about how great this book is but I don't think you want to read for an hour just to get through with this post but I will say its magical. So I will see you kids later!!<3




CrazyDaisy
-*Thought
Wave*BreakingDawnBreakingDawnBreakingDawnBreakingDawn...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com