Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This Blog needs a better owner!!!

I am so sorry blog!! Starting school has been very difficult in the sense that I am consist with school work and dancing. My friend Chuck is pissing me off!!!! He thinks that I like him when I don't !!! I really don't have a lot to say. Today I say my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Danilee they moved out to Texas five years ago and the last time I saw them was three years ago for their wedding!! It was really nice to see them and be able to talk for an afternoon. I didn't have school today. Staff Development!! I got my halloween costume today. I going to be a gypsy!!! So that was fun. Well I guess thats it. I will talk to you later people!!!

Crazy Daisy- Everyone Loves Me!! not really lol

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com