Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!! YAY!!

Just when you thought I was leaving again I get tagged!! All thanks to Caronome down at her Score Desk Blog...

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.Caronome was my tagger...Her link is ------> that way and down.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.all their links are over there------> An American in Paris, Pinky's Page, and Story of my Life!!

4. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.




Okay so here I go here are my facts:

1. I really really want a kitty cat!!!! AND the Perfect Pointe book!!!

2.Um I think I said that I want to be a dancer but I have only taken classes for a year and I have only been to one ballet and one audition for a arts school. I call it the 1-1-1. I am a person who tries really hard and is extremely hopeful and you can see from what I said above.

3.I have anther blog called The Life of a WannaBe Dancer!! Link is http://iwantitmorethananything.blogspot.com/ not that I think anyone really cares aboutmy wants but its there all the same!!

4.I am planning to get a second peircing be reassured its going to be in my ear...if my father approves.

5. I am not going to my schools homecoming dance because my friends dad won't let her go and instead of going and knowing that everyone is there but I am having a sleepover with her.

6. I got an A- in Geometry this semester. My fist A real math.(Since I have started middle school I have gotten a B or C.)

7.I hate getting new ballet shoes!!

I tag: Natasha, Pinky, and Serena. I am a loner in the blogger world :P lol

There are my facts. Not very interesting I know. Well I am going to go away know!!! <3>

Crazy Daisy- Here again and leaving again!!

1 comments:

Hey Big Trender said...

Hey :D it's you're.a.niffty.veggie. idk why I just wrote that because I just realized my username is that.

anways...Replying to number two. I'm trying to get into a fine arts school as well. My mom says not to get my hopes up too high, but I believe I'll make it.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com