Thursday, October 23, 2008

AHH..... Its Good to be Back and Typing Again

Hey Everybody!!!

Its so good to be up and typing again. Not really that much going on. I got put in a 12th grade advisory soooo not my place lol. Um I finished Math and started French homework there though. Its not quiet but nobody bugs you. I need to try and get switched back to my rightful position. I have to do Biology,Finish French,Take extra credit notes, Set up my English essay, and Review whatever else I need to do. I just came back from my Junior Company Ballet class. That went very well. So I am happy. I am REALLY hungry and my mom just started dinner...AHHHHH I am sooo hungry!!!!!Yeah well whatever. Talk to you later peoples!!

Crazy Daisy
- the Hungry!!! D; need food

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com