Tuesday, December 16, 2008

hey guys!!

Whats up peoples!!
I have been like uber busy since school really got started after my last post. :P I have been enjoying myself at school and talking to my friends on the telephone well those who answer and call back anyway. its all good! Speaking of the telephone..Mine got stolen!! As well as my ipod! *sighs* I am soooo pissed off! I mean I can talk on the house phone and listen to my music on the computer but the fact that someone actually went through my backpack and stole something that I really like gets under my skin... it happened during gym... Well thing have been going good! Christmas is right around the corner. I get off this Friday which is a minimal day Yay!!! Can't wait I am so past this week already...Okay peoples well I'm off! I will be back I just have an itch to write :D
Catch ya later snowflakes >.<
Crazy Daisy~


P.S. Sorry Lsu I didnt see your comment until now...Check ur email! its easier to talk that way!

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Hey you!!! So nice to see you updated again. Lol. Anyway, I'm re-designing my blog layout so you'll be able to comment like this again! :D Right, I'm just being random. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com