Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!!!!!!!!

Yay so its christmas eve eve!! Its the eve of christmas eve!!!! My little dog is shaggy!! lol! just a random thought. Oh I've been running errands all day.. grrr but now the christmas tree is decorated and light Im on the internet and listening to christmas carols what could make this better??? Hmmmm oh I know a fire and my cold to go away!! That would be nice! lol.. Im happy. Wanna know why?!!! Its almost christmas!!! And my real reason is that I got to work on my charcoal drawings I have missed art so much!!!I love charcoal and I did a really good one the others were mediocore. If I do say so mself... Nobody is online to chat with and noone wants to answer their phone or call me back. No one likes me!!!!! D: D: D: D: D: WWWAAAHHH!!! Okay *sniffle* Im alright now. I still have to make christmas cards lol!!! oh well I dont feel like it.... I miss my friends. Since nobody wants to talk to me.. Im lonely.. But any of you kind readers are welcome to leave me a comment and change that!! *wink wink* okay Im gonna go now... Natasha fix your blog!!!! and profile!!!!!
See ya later snowflakes >.<
Crazy Daisy~
I wish you would call or leave a comment but no... (-__-''') i miss u

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Btw, what's wrong with my blog? o.O
I thought its fine now.

Anyways, hope you got lots of presents!

*BIG BEAR HUGS*

(;

Miss talking to you girlie.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com