Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! Guys it is finally 2009!!! Yay! I'm at G-'s house right now..her dad had a new years party we went to see the floats for a local parade. It was fun...G-s taking a 30 min nap. E- is playing the stacking game on G-'s Iphone... We are getting ready to partay!!! LOLZ well we are just preparing for a night of memories, we are going to be watching Gossip Girl (Yes that show is taking over the world :D) talking, writing resolutions.. So fun New Year stuff. G-'s brother is playing playstation so hes not being rude like he usually is. I called some of my friends but they didn't answer... If you are reading this I hope all is well.
Merry Belated Christmas I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season. I certainly did. I cant wait to get back into my rythm of things. Since I have been out of school and on break. So yeah. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! (2009!!) ROCK OUT HARD>>>>PARTY HARDER!!

Catch ya Later Party Peoples!
Crazy Daisy~ $<:) <--- new years smiley >.<

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com