Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay Now Just Chill.....

So the last time I checked in it was New Years...so not that much has happened. Just like last year I am trying out for that preforming arts school. Thats nerveracking and exciting all in one. Ummm I am just hanging out right now. Finals are this week and I took my french and math exam today. So everyday we take two tests and then get our at 12:30!!! So that totally rocks. My friends are awesome by the way they are just the coolest people in the world!! We just have such a good time we're always laughing and messing with each other. Chats on Aim are always funny :) they make me smile and make school and my life just that much better. I love you guys! Yeah so pretty much just studying dancing and talking with my friends. Hope all is well in your world!
Crazy Daisy-Drinking From The Cup Of Whimsical Thoughts
-Changed my icon as you can see I wanted to change my screen name but I couldn't think of something fun/crazy/intense/whimsical/elegant/pretty got any ideas?!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com