Friday, January 30, 2009

I Hate Tree Trimmers!!!!!!

Okay so I have the day off today since its been finals week and I have been extremely tired with ballet and these ridiculously stressful tests and I was just looking forward to sleeping in and getting some rest beck. But no. At about 8:30 this morning they started. The constant humming and blowing of leaves. Turns out right next door the neighbors are getting their trees trimmed while I am all for that how bout you pick a decent hour to start sawing up branches huh? So I don't know who set the time schedule but since its the tree trimmers doing it, its the tree trimmers I'm mad at. Yesterday I came home and they were at it so lets just say sleep is far far away.. So then I wake up to go and get a bowl of life ( I heart Life) only to find that my brothers ate it all... I'm all for growing boys but you should see the ridiculously huge bowls of cereal they eat that magically hold more when its the good kind of cereal... Sometimes I'm lucky if I get three bowls of one kind of cereal. So since I didn't want to eat any other cereal I'm eating a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Quaker Oatmeal To Go....
Try Them Warm!!
-Open one end of the wrapper to vent
-Turn microwave on HIGH for approximately 10 seconds
-Remove From microwave carefully as bar may be hot.

Crazy Daisy- ...................

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com