Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursdays of All Days.....

Hey Gang 

Or should I say hi to the few people who read these not very interesting posts..Anyways normally I'm leaving for ballet now but today I feel broken...my back hurts,my neck hurts,my knees hurt,my hip hurts, my legs are sore........yeah so I figured today would be a good day to rest! :) 
On to more exciting things!! My get together friend thing is tomorrow!! And let me guarantee that we are going to have lots of fun cuz we always do when we're together!! Haha consider today: Matt ran off with my sandals thus forcing me to chase after him to his class--which meant I had to walk on the icky school ground barefoot (eewww) It was very gross and vexing but it was also extremely hilarious seeing everyone look at me weird with no shoes on..hahaha sorry you wont be able to come Matt ;) or if that's not proof enough consider the daily task of making fun of the way Chris sits at lunch.. we're not mean about it but its funny! Or the fact that Maddy and I always say Bloody Gorgeous or just look at the very random conversations I have with Alex...... Paul laughing at my dancing, Edo always looking like the water polo jock she is or Emma always thinking of interesting things to talk about...Yeah put all of us together and I suggest you barricade yourself somewhere safe ;D. I can't wait!!!! 

 Oh by the way I just want to say thanks to Alex for helping me not be a loser at the summer musical and introducing me to people at the winter musical. I'm sure your friends are just as cool as you say and I'm very excited to get a sneak preview and meet them!! :)

oh well this signals the end of another unnoticed post that allows you to read of things that happen in my world!

Danica--- Cleaning now for Tomorrow!!

1 comments:

gracie said...

aww! I hope you had a fun time Friday! I really really wanted to come! =] love u!
-G

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com