Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haha

My party was reallllly fun but I wasnt feeling to well and I was sick for a week after :/ but I'm feeling pretty damn great!!!

  Demitri Martin is on tonight!! At 10:30 when I'm fast asleep lol but I'm recording him...The man is pretty hilarious. So now the whole shindig is happening at the movies this sunday..What can I say I love hanging out with my friends.I mean they are pretty fantastic!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I really wish my throat would stop hurting so I can sing!!! I miss singing.. :(  and I sing ALOT randomly and to songs I like....
 And I have a at least 45 sec dance due wednesday we were supposed to already have music chosen and be halfway done with our dance today...I wanna do like two min and I haven't even started...My knees hurt and I have ballet tomorrow......anyway I finally chose my music for the midterm dance and I really like it its like guitar over techno but like soft guitars..... and its just a beat.
 UGH ALEX!!!!!!! I really wanna hear your song and you need to stop over thinking your lyrics...hurry your little behind up finish your song and record the song, burn it on a CD and give it to me!!!!!!! But just listing all those steps is a lot and your lazy so I'll hear in like two years..no I don't mean to offend you just finish it okay?!!
 RUN AND HAVE FUN IN THE SUN BUT  HURRY UP AND BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Danica-- I'm Pretty Damn Great  So Message Me Up!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com