Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay so right now I'm sitting behind the counter of my dad's resturant so thats kinda exciting I guess but its kinda hot cos the oven is on !! Grrrr....I cant wait til summer when I can dance and sing all day!! ahaha I'm singing to my brother on my ipod.:D *voice oozes with sarcasm* he loves it!! no but he doesnt care either......

I can't wait til summer when I can dance and sing all day long!! lalala!! :)but I get to go to dance camp at my studio and I get to do the summer musical....btw the people I was introduced to were all extremely nice and the preformance was good....some old aquantices never change and are still act self centered but whatever the cool people outweigh the stupid people....haha

School is going pretty well spring break ended and with it came my birthday....my party was really fun >.< even though some people ditched *cough matt,meagan,chris cough cough ahem* no I enjoyed myself emensely and even though I told everyone not to bring me anything I do like my presents they are very nice and thoughtful.......I just dont like the end of spring break cos after the teachers try to cram info down your thrat for the CST test..................bleh!! I cant wait til May 22 cuz thats the spring dance concert and my friends are going to support dance club and watch me preform cos thery're super awesome and they rock...I swear though they are so hilarious and supportive!! they make moi laugh everyday :D and they're super smart!! makin up conspiracy theories....maddy and I stick together in the geometry section :P your friends got nothing on mine!!

ooohhh!! I forgot to tell ya'll that 'm in a hip-hop dance!! Ad its really fun and Angie said I'm ding good!! that comment made my day cos I was thinking about how I'm kinda out of my element but its really just the isolation which I know I can do cuz we do it in ballet....I can do this sh88!!!Lemme tell you though this dance is freakin awesome!!---haha I kinda just gave myself a pep-talk.....lol but yeah its fun and awesome!!

I'm just trying to keep myself entertained since there's not much to do......business is slow..and I finished my homework...Alrighty well I guess I'll sign off now!!!



yes I made that ^

-Danica-- Uniquely Stunning!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com