Monday, May 25, 2009

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.........aka Imaginary Friends!! jkjk for Those Of You Who ACTUALLY Read This...On Purpose :P

of course I'm back and ready to take the world!!!!!!!!!!


The Spring Dance Concert was sooooooo much fun and it went very well and ALL of my friends came...THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU!!!!!! and I was soo happy that they came and got to see what I've been working on and such...they all loved it and gave me some compliments..I was glad my hard work payed of and it looked so pretty...they are the best friends.....I mean getting yelled at strangers to shut up is just an act of devotion...lol not to moi though....



ANYWAY I get to prepare for the dance recital coming up at my studio....so that's always tons of fun....and yeah....


OHMIGOSH!!!! my mom says that I can have a twitter!! lol I dont need one or anything and none of my friends have one but they're just sooo cute!! and she says I might be able to get a facebook.....idk I guess it would be fun and its kinda just because my friends are always like..I want pics of you!!!! and I have some friends that live abroad and that would be a nice way to keep in touch...and I know that my mom would start using hers and while people are like "ewwww parents having one and watching you?!!!" I 'm like "LOL yeah lets chat!!" and we've held IM convos...from the living room to the dining room ..it cracks me up and its part of the reason I want a Twitter so we can just see whats up with each other...and while it might seem sad or that we're resorting to Internet to stay connected its a nice way.....because we are all so busy and we eat dinner together about every night and we're very close but when I am gone like ALL the time with dancing and friends its nice to know that I can just stay posted and such....I don't know its kinda hard to explain but I think its nice for my parents too because they can check in,be amused by my antics,say hello,,,ITS JUST SO GOSHDARNNICE!!!!! SO YEAHHH!!

moms in the shower now afterwards we're gonna go out and buy me some shorts!! Hella yeah!!!

lol Love you

DANICA---   <---person of importance in my life

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com