Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Alive and Busy As Always..

Hey I know I haven't written in awhile but I've been sooo busy since theres a dance concert this Friday and I have to have rehearsal all week on top of my ballet class....and today I'm auditioning to go to a higher level at my studio after a tech rehearsal for the first half of my show at school (spring dance concert-that's what I'm gonna call it) So spring dance concert is the high school show and the ballet show is the summer recital...okay that simplified things...so yeah I'm excited for the Dance concert so that should be fun I'm off to school in about 15 min so just thought I'd  check in and say hi :)


--Danica----DANCING

1 comments:

Cami said...

I'm excited to see ur dance recital Friday!! Even though I have to sit alone =[ hehe! Hope you have an excellent week at school and good luck to ur dance and everything! Love you lots and miss you! <3333
*cami* =]]]]

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com