Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Of Course When I Say No I Mean Yes....Thats How Its Done

Hey,


yeah that's all .......hey.

Grrr..CST tests are utterly boring...I mean some of the stories in the English section were interesting but bleh.....I get to take math tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed) Yeah and the teacher that supervises my class is so scatterbrained---we started 40 min. late....nice huh?

Well enough of that I'm kinda bummed my hip-hop class was cancelled because Angie hurt herself -yikes!- she injured her knee and at the moment can't walk....we still need to learn a new dance....but I hope she gets better :) we'll see on Friday....

Lunch was fun today it was pretty chill considering half of the group was gone in swim team ad tomorrow I get to have history!!!!! YAY!! I love that class so much! :D its so interesting....and its the last class of the day how great is that?! SUPER great....

yeah this is a pretty short post not much to say except that I don't have any homework and I think I'm gonna go practice riding my skateboard >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">freakin hilarious)

Don't wanna talk about yesterday's ballet/jazz class.....lets just say that tomorrow will be better... but yeah gonna practice my skateboarding and will probably fall a bunch of times I mean I may be a dancer but balance doesn't come naturally! Nobody's on AIM so no one will miss me..

hope you are all enjoying life and getting ready for summer!!

D_ dramatic
A_ advantageous
N_ not so normal
I_   in it for kicks
C_  casually sophisticated 
A_  acting smitten


:P-------LIVE YOUR FREAKING LIFE FOR ONCE!!-or you know again :)

3 comments:

Holly Noel said...

LOVE IT! I love when you post new posts! =] They make me SMILE! [just like about everything does! lol!] Hope CST testing is getting better! Good luck on Science tomorrow! [is that what u have?] How are ur goldfish and turtle doing? ANd Jasper? Tell Jasper I say HI! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! Yup! Nothing new is going on for me, except being bored! love u and miss you!
<3gigi

Holly Noel said...

Oops! No goldfish or turtle! I'm going insane! Come rescue me! XD

Cami said...

cool! I made a blog! So yeah! Check it out if ya want!!
<3G [a.k.a. Cami!]

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com