Sunday, May 3, 2009

Okay I'm Breathing...... Right Now Thats a Point...

So I have alot to do and I'm like having separate meltdowns over school and such its been really hard around the house due to a  shitty accumulation of unfortunate events.... so right now as long as I can function I'm alright..gaaaahhhh


But that's neither here nor there because today I'm gonna be relatively happy I have to be otherwise I'll sink and crash and burn and while the flames may be pretty its hot enough as it is..with all that global warming :) but seriously I'm just like grrrrr....I've been pretty irritable and if it wasn't for Power Rangers in Space and some funny jokes about Swine Flu.....(cough cough Alex! You gave it to me!!!) I probably would be hiding under a rock--I mean its sounded pretty nice compared to going to school some days......

But yesterday I spent the night at Bridgit and Siobhan's house......good god thank you for them!! I love you guys!! Seriously I needed to be thrown into their awesomely quirky family for two days and a night because I felt so safe when I went to sleep and it was the first night in a while I didn't have a dream where I was alarmed.......it was really nice and very pretty....I love that little town of S---- M--- haha <---I get it all to myself since you don't know where I'm talking about.........ahahaha..I love talking to nobody......

But seriously I doubt some person who stalks people would ever read this...but if it eases your mind mother I wont...and I wont have a facebook or a myspace even though I wouldn't want a myspace...but I kinda want a facebook but dont worry I wont bring it up cuz the answer is gonna be no---or yes but you cant put any pictures (the whole point of facebook) or say where you live (I wouldn't put school anyway...)  or use your real name (um lame codename anyone?) basically I can have this blog and that's it...the computer blocks out facebook and myspace so I cant even check my friends pages...it kinda sucks......I cant have a youtube account either and my brother would love to have one.....we would even have a joint account for christs sake.......I cant text either-- apparently I do enough chatting as it is.....so don't worry mother....I'll skip out on the fun comp stuff if you ask me to....I mean I don't consider myself a "regular" teenager as it is and you don't either so mother may I take one step further in the electronic world known as internet? no?? okay fine I'll step back...

that was an utterly pointless rant......I really like goldfish.......and turtles........even though turtles like eat goldfish.....hmmm....I  just wont allow them to be enemies...its not acceptable...

haha I saw the uninvited at Bridgit and Siobhans house and it was so much fun...Brideee was at a soccer game so it was just siobing-bong and I and savana came over so it was really fun and its a pretty intellectual movie...but it was good and I didn't get scared that much I'm so proud *smiles cheaply* lol >.<> because there was a blanket over her face..lol I had a really good time and it was so much fun with them......

So now I'm taking/took Alex's advice and I ignored responsibility yesterday so today I get to do


-math homework (just finished)
-math CST packet (almost done)
-organize math binder for grade  (forgot the binder but am going to organize the papers)
-Figure out the character I'm using for my English Project
-English Business letter(supposed to refer to the book in my locker help anyone?!!)
-Clean my room
-Set out my crap for tomorrow
CLEAN MY ROOM
-Fix my stupid nails...
So yeah!! okay I'm feeling like going to the nearest 7-11 w/ my bros I'll finish the CST packet first...cuz I'm not a procrastinator!! >.<



Antsy Pants
Tree Hugger lyrics

[Chorus:]
The flower said
"i wish i was a tree"
The tree said
"i wish i could be
A different kind of tree
The cat wished
That it was a bee
The turtle wished
That it could fly
Really high into the sky
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea

And in the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it
And in the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it

And the flower
Would be its offering
Of love to the desert
And the desert
So dry and lonely
That the creatures all
Appreciate the effort

And the rattlesnake said
I wish i had hands so
I could hug you like a man
And then the cactus said
Don't you understand
My skin is covered
With sharp spikes
That'll stab you
Like a thousand knives
A hug would be nice
But hug my flower
With your eyes

(chorus)

(repeat 1st verse)

And the flower
Would be its offering
Of love to the desert
And the desert
So dry and lonely
That the creatures all
Appreciate the effort  
<----my happy song

Danica----REALLY TRYING TO WORK WITH WHAT I HAVE!!!!!

2 comments:

Holly Noel said...

Dani! [short for Danica XD] HAHA! I'm sorry ur having such a hard time with school! So am I! *high fives* Well, I guess that's not such a good thing, but whatever! My life is so horrible right now, you don't even know. It's all falling apart... You'll read about it in the journal. We really need to hang out because I miss you terribly. I'm calling you sometime this week, even though we talk on aim, its not the same! You always make me laugh and smile and thats exactly what I need right now! Have a good week at school! And about that facebook thing, I would love to have a chat with your mom about letting you get a fb because you need to get one! Maybe I will send her a strongly worded e-mail! Just kidding! I love your mom! Even if she is over-protective, but thats okay, because that just means that she loves and cares deeply for you, which is a good thing, right? I bettter type fast cause ur internet is gonna shut off! Well I love you!!!! BYE!!
-gigi
NOO! U just signed off aim, i guess that means you won't read this until tomorrow =[ oh well. Haha, sorry this is extremely long! You dont have to read it! And omfg! I can not belive Chuck got E.C. glasses! OMG! OMG! OMG! I am in loveeee! jk! I wanna see him in them, but i guess i never will! Unless I stalk him! Good idea! JK! Well now I really am gonna stop this comment! LOVE YOU!!
WAIT! One more thing, well 2! I really like that song! You have such a good taste in music! :D And YAY! Goldfish and turtles! I wanna see them! I will sneak into ur house in the middle of the night and see them! [just like edward cullen!!!!!!!!!!!] LOL!

RAWRitsme. said...

Omg, I love you blog! What wonderful writing!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com